Mr.Mobily

Welcome ALL...

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

One Year Blogging



So I have noticed that I completed one year with the “Blogging Industry” … How do you I rate it so far? Well in the beginning it was lots of fun … getting to now new people from different places, new ideas, and different types of thinking … Yes it’s a new experience.
The blog also increased my Writing in English, Which also I see important for a second language… (I need to work more on that).
Also I really had some goals by viewing my pictures … And having people make comments on them & sharing some thoughts.
@ The end I same a bit lazy. Also my work took most of my time, which made me not post as usual …

Anyway for people who have the time … Why not it’s great ... talking about your interests & having communications , Where you will find lot’s of people which have the same interests.
You don’t now maybe some day something will click

Regards

7 Comments:

  • At 6:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hi mr.mobily , hope your course is working for you decided my next flight is going to be an upgrade !!

     
  • At 2:33 PM, Blogger Tawfiq said…

    I happy that you got an upgrade, The course is going fine ... & thanks for stoping by ... feel home

    Regards

     
  • At 8:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hi mr mobily, have been very busy both daughters now settled at boarding school! now time to do some retail ! got 2 weeks before the return trip ,hope the course was good cos you are the future of the kingdom ,it needs many more like you ! then all us expats can retire !
    regards

     
  • At 7:45 PM, Blogger Tawfiq said…

    LooooL, We will always want you guys around us ... It’s lovely to have different nationalities in your country. It just adds more of the worlds taste to it … I met these two British guys @ the course … They are will talented actors, & I invited them to the area … So hopefully we can met soon …

    Cheerio mate, enjoy your journey & thanks for your support ..

     
  • At 3:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » »

     
  • At 2:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This is very interesting site... video editing programs

     
  • At 7:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home